John I AM! A Transition Psychologist with a knack for reconnecting people to purpose and passion.
A wielder of soft influence; a provider of professional (career / transition) advice and expertise; a creator of fleeting, implicit debts of gratitude; a SME; and yet a humble craftsman of my trade—elite without being elitist. A guide, a counselor, coach and mentor. A "between acts" director; a U-curve guide; a redo-career coach; a change and transition mentor.
Coaching is an art
It’s about extracting extra-ordinary
Out of what's become common place and ordinary
• My master’s degree incorporates three disciplines–counseling, teaching/training & administration.
• My post grad PhD doctoral work (ABD) is in cognitive psychology and administration.
• I have been professor, corporate trainer, writer, author, administrator.
• I have been Consultant for a handful of web-based executive career services companies.
• I’ve been told I have no fingers on either hand because I have so many (meaningful) rules of thumb.
19 years of professional coaching
20 years as professional educator
Current, up-to-date with trends and resources
Blend of Theory & Practice
“Thank you John, for being a friend and guide–and listening to my confused mind, as its trying to make sense of life... I feel fortunate that someone can see the process and give direction/shed light as I am trying to find myself. Few people have such a privilege and even fewer can be in a vantage point as you are. It is your gift. I truly appreciate your time, patience and interest. I feel you are God sent!!”
The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.